The hydraulic system of the commercial concrete cement mixer truck is the core of the operation of the upper part of the entire cement mixer truck. The value of the entire hydraulic system accounts for about 40% of the upper part because these hydraulic systems are basically all imported. I have been involved in the whole process of cement mixing truck blanking, welding, assembly, painting, factory, sales, after-sales, etc. I am relatively familiar with it. If the hydraulic system fails and the rescue is not timely, it will cause the commercial concrete to condense in the mixing tank, causing big losses.
Hydraulic oil requirements for commercial concrete cement mixer trucks:
After the customer purchases the commercial concrete mixer truck, the general modification manufacturer will give the user an operation manual, and this operation manual will have clear requirements for the gear oil and hydraulic oil labels. For the hydraulic system, in principle, use 68# anti-wear hydraulic oil in summer, 46# anti-wear hydraulic oil in winter, and 32# low-temperature anti-wear hydraulic oil in severe cold areas. The advantage of this is that it will make the oil circulation in the hydraulic system more smooth at any time, and will not cause the hydraulic oil system to fail to operate normally due to the low or high temperature oil viscosity.
The reducer is filled with gear oil, the general label is VG150, and it can also be filled with high-efficiency gear oils of better brands such as Shell.
Note: It is strictly forbidden to mix gear oils of different brands and models.
Under normal circumstances, the first replacement of hydraulic oil and gear oil should be within one month or 400 working hours from the date of purchase. This can better ensure the manufacturer's after-sales service and the normal operation of the hydraulic system. Once, a customer told me that since he bought the car (2 years), he has not changed the oil and the car is still running well. I don't deny that there is such a thing, but the thousands of dollars saved by not changing the oil in time can not be solved by a few thousand dollars when it breaks. The typical greed and the big loss. According to my incomplete statistics, 95% of the damage to the hydraulic system is caused by the failure to replace the hydraulic oil in time. After the first replacement, it is not a big problem to replace it every six months or even a year. In the middle, pay attention to the heat dissipation indicator pin on the hydraulic fan. If there is a problem with the oil, replace it immediately.
Note: The filter element needs to be replaced when changing the oil.
Precautions for daily maintenance of commercial concrete hydraulic system
- Before the cement mixer truck starts to work, please check the hydraulic oil such as the oil level gauge and oil color of the oil tank and reducer oil window, and add oil or replace according to the situation.
- When the cement mixing truck is working, pay attention to checking the hydraulic oil tank filter element and vacuum gauge to prevent excessive oil return resistance caused by the poor oil quality of the filter element. If excessive resistance is found, the filter element should be removed for replacement, or even the hydraulic oil.
- Frequently check the oil pump and motor, check whether there is hydraulic oil leaking from the connection part, and whether the interface is loose (especially the suction pipe of the hydraulic pump is easy to loose air intake, causing noise in the system and draining oil from the breathing port of the fuel tank)
- The radiator on the fan surface of the hydraulic system is kept clean to ensure a good heat dissipation effect.
- After cold start (especially in winter), run for at least 20 minutes before loading.
- Put the operating lever of the hydraulic pump to the middle position every time you start.
- When operating the hydraulic pump, don't push or pull it violently. When you want to change the direction, be sure to stop it in the middle for more than 5 seconds.
- When using a new car for 50 hours, the bolts on the pump, motor, and reducer must be imprisoned.
- When encountering poor road conditions, drive carefully to avoid damage to the main bearing of the reducer.
- When using in summer, pay attention to whether the fan rotates.
If you find that the hydraulic system is faulty, such as increased noise, but there is no sound of metal impact, you need to check the oil and temperature. If necessary, stop for a meeting and check at the service station. If there is a metal impact sound, please report for repair immediately; if you find a more serious problem, and there happens to be commercial concrete in the car, you must report for repair in time, or find two high-pressure emergency oil pipes, connect them to other cars, and put the commercial concrete material type it out. If there is no emergency oil pipe, it is recommended to pour the commercial concrete after the tank body is welded and split.