With the development of modern society, high-rise buildings around the world are emerging one after another. Concrete in the construction of various places has become one of the indispensable important raw materials and important processes in the construction of various types of cities. The mixing and transportation of concrete directly affect the construction of the building, so how to transport concrete correctly?
how to mix concrete ?
Commonly used mixing methods are manual and mechanical(concrete batching plant). Manual mixing has poor quality and low efficiency. It is only used when mechanical mixing is not possible under special conditions or when there is little engineering material.
Precautions of mixing concrete
- Strictly control the mix ratio of concrete construction, the raw materials must be strictly weighed, and the water consumption must not be arbitrarily increased or decreased without the uniformity of the experimenters. The allowable gravitational deviation is: cement, mixed material ± 2%, aggregate ± 3%, water, admixture solution ± 2%.
- Before mixing the concrete, the mixer should be run with an appropriate amount of water to moisten the surface of the mixing drum, and then pour the accumulated water. When mixing a tray of concrete, considering the loss of mortar on the wall of the drum, the amount of stones should be reduced by half according to the ratio.
- The mixed concrete should be unloaded clearly. Before all the concrete is discharged, it is forbidden to put in the mixing material again, nor to take the method of discharging while feeding.
Concrete transportation requirements
After the material is discharged from the mixer, it should be transported to the pouring site in time, and to ensure the quality of the concrete during the transportation process, no layering, segregation, or slurry leakage, and the slump to the pouring site still meets the requirements.
- Reduce the number of reprints and transport to the pouring site in a short time.
- The tool for transporting concrete should use a container that does not leak slurry or absorb water. During the trial period, it must be moistened with water. During the transportation process, the sticky residue in the container should be clear, and the loading should be appropriate to avoid overfilling and overflow. When transporting concrete in windy rain or hot weather, the container should be covered to prevent water ingress or evaporation.
- The transportation roads on the site should be as flat as possible to reduce the vibration during transportation and avoid the segregation of concrete. Especially slump concrete, the separation of coarse aggregates also occurs when standing, and it should not be installed in the hopper for a long time.
- When transporting and transferring concrete, the correct loading and unloading transportation method should be used, and the number of transfers should be reduced. When the concrete is poured from the mixer or chute, the free height of the fall should not exceed 2m, otherwise it should be poured through the baffle, and the concrete will segregate on one side.
With the rapid advancement of the times and the rapid development of urban modernization, the mixing and transportation of concrete has been far-reaching with various urban constructions. Doing a good job of concrete mixing and transportation is an irreplaceable foundation for construction and construction, and it is also a basic guarantee for urban modernization.