1） Check items before going to work
1. Check whether the air compressor self-protection device is reliable, and the air pressure should be stable at about 0.5 ~ 0.8Mpa.
2. Check whether the closing of each material door is flexible and whether the action is accurate and in place.
3. Check whether the electrical control devices are safe and reliable.
4. Check whether the grease in the oil pump tank is sufficient.
2） Cleaning and maintenance items after each work
1. Clean the dust inside and outside the mixing drum, the discharge door and the platform, and rinse it with water.
2. The power supply should be cut off after shutdown.
3. The water stored in the air storage tank of the air compressor should be exhausted. (Special attention should be paid in wet weather)
4. In the cold season, the water stored in each pump and the water stored in the inlet pipe should be drained. When mixing semi-dry or semi-wet concrete, it should be cleaned after the completion of each work cycle or when any production interruption time is longer than the set mixing time
3）Weekly inspection and maintenance items
1. Check the cementation of residual concrete in the mixing drum, discharge door and platform. In addition to cleaning with water, the power supply should be cut off when necessary, and residual cement should be removed with a pneumatic pick or manually (no hammering on the shell of the mixing machine with a hammer).
2. Check whether the solenoid valve is leaking, and whether the operation of each cylinder is normal.
3. Add grease to each oil nozzle, and check whether the oil nozzle is blocked.
4. Check whether the dust inlet and outlet of the host, cement and fly ash, and the entrance and exit of the cover of the host are cemented and removed.
5. Check whether the admixture pipeline is unobstructed and rinse with clean water.
6. Check whether the travel switch is loose and the action is accurate. If there is looseness or the movement is ahead or behind, the necessary adjustments should be made.
4） Periodic inspection and repair items
1. Check the running status of all actions, and check whether the connecting parts are loose.
2. Check whether there is any looseness in the soft connection of each weighing mechanism, and whether there is any air leakage in each gas circuit joint.
3. Check the wear of the main machine blades, liner, intermediate aggregate lining, and hopper liner. If the blades and liner are worn seriously, they should be replaced, and check whether the connecting bolts are loose.
1) Check and maintain items every day
1. Is the oil volume of the gearbox sufficient (the oil volume in the oil mirror should be more than 1/2).
2. Whether the oil quantity of the lubricating oil pump is sufficient.
3. Whether the oil quantity of the hydraulic pump of the discharge gate is sufficient (the oil quantity in the oil mirror should be more than 1/2).
4. Whether the oil level of the shaft head of the stirring shaft is sufficient (the amount of oil in the oil lens should be more than 1/2).
5. Check whether the current of the main motor is normal.
6. Check the pressure of the lubricating oil pump.
7. Check whether the indicator light of each test item in the monitoring box reflects abnormally (oil quantity, oil temperature, working efficiency of lubricating oil pump motor).
8. Check whether the oil pipes and connecting nozzles are broken or falling off.
2) Weekly inspection and maintenance items
1. Check whether the locking screws of all mixing knives, blades and arms are loose.
2. Check and adjust the distance between the mixing blade, blade and shell (about 3mm-8mm).
3. Inject the appropriate amount of butter in the position where the rotating cup is equipped with a butter cup.
3) Monthly inspection and maintenance items
1. Check the degree of wear of the side lining and bottom lining (replace if less than 3mm).
2. The wear of the mixing knife and mixing arm (need to be replaced when it exceeds 50%).
3. Check whether the lock screw of the discharge gate shaft and bearing seat is loose.
4. Check whether the locking screw of the motor base is loose.
5. Check whether other structural screws are loose.
4) annual inspection and maintenance items
1. The lubricating oil of the gearbox must be completely replaced.
2. The pressure oil of the unloading gate oil pump must be completely replaced.
3. Check the wear and leakage status of the sealing parts of the four shaft heads of the mixing shaft, and determine whether to replace the parts of the sealing system according to this.
Note: The appearance of the mixer should be kept neat and tidy.
During the mixing production process, the mixer must use intermittent time to clean the inner cavity.
After working every day, it is necessary to completely remove the concrete residue sticking to the cavity, the blade, the rotating arm and the rotating shaft.
Batching plant machine
1)Check items before going to work
1. Check whether the connecting pins at both ends of each cylinder are firm, whether the cylinder rod is bent or deformed, and deal with it if necessary.
2. Check whether the connecting pins of each material door are firm, whether the material door is bent or deformed, and whether the anti-seize material board is damaged, and take corresponding treatment if necessary.
3. Check whether the bolts, screws, etc. of each connection, fixing and transmission part are loose. Pay special attention to the sensor fastening bolts, front and rear roller bearing fixing bolts, material door limit bolts, and electric vibrator bolts.
4. Check whether all the rollers of each belt conveyor are operating flexibly. If there is any inflexible operation, the rollers should be replaced and repaired.
5. Check whether there are foreign objects between the front and rear rollers, idler rollers and belt conveyor, if any, they must be removed.
6. Check whether the cleaner is flexible and whether the cleaning rubber belt is worn to the limit, if necessary, adjust it to the normal position. If there is no adjustment margin, the rubber band should be replaced.
7. Check whether the electric drum is leaking or lacking oil. If the oil leakage is serious, repairs should be arranged. If the oil is lacking, the engine oil should be added.
8. Check whether there is any oil leakage and damage to the air pipe joints, and deal with them if necessary.
9. Check if the lubricator is short of oil and replenish it if necessary. Drain the water accumulated in the filter.
10. Check whether the lubrication points of the material door connecting pin and roller bearing seat are well lubricated. Repairs should be arranged for poor lubrication. Under normal circumstances, the front and rear roller bearing housing bearings are lubricated once a day.
11. Check the electrical circuit connector for looseness and short circuit, if there is any problem, it should be dealt with.
12. Check if the belt conveyor belt is out of alignment, if there is obvious deviation, it should be adjusted.
13. Check whether the switch of each material door is flexible. If there are any problems such as stuck action and inadequate closing, it should be arranged to be eliminated in due course.
14. Check for abnormal phenomena such as abnormality, violent vibration, and excessive temperature rise of the electric drum. If any, pay attention to the development of abnormal phenomena, and if it is serious, stop and repair in time.
3)Maintenance after get off work
1. Check each part for strain, bump, deformation and damage during use, and deal with it if necessary.
2. Check whether the bolts, screws, etc. of each connection, fixation, and transmission part are loose. Pay special attention to the sensor fastening bolts, front and rear roller bearing fixing bolts, material door limit bolts, and electric vibrator bolts.
3. Remove the residual material in the weighing hopper.
4. Remove the deposits on the inner surface of the belt conveyor and the scattered materials under the belt conveyor and around the batching station.
4) weekly maintenance
1. Lubricating dosing machine connecting pin bearing of each material door.
2. Check and clean the air filter, if it is damaged or effective, it should be replaced.
3. Check the oil level and oil quality of the electric drum and the oil mist device. If it is insufficient, make up, and replace it if it deteriorates.
4. Eliminate the hidden troubles in daily work.
5) monthly maintenance
1. Check the welding seam of the storage bin, the discharge opening, the material door for wear, deformation, cracking, and timely repair if there is a problem.
2. Check the wear, deformation and cracking of belt conveyor belt and support roller, and repair or replace in time if there are problems.
3. Check the working conditions of the electric drums, electric vibrators and cylinders, and repair the problems in time.
6) seasonal maintenance
1. Change to lubricating oil or grease used in winter. When the temperature rises above 15C, the lubricating oil or grease used in summer should be resumed.
2. Take heat preservation and cold protection measures for non-resistant low-temperature components such as equipment qigong and electrical appliances.
3. According to the actual use situation, the connection parts of the weight sensor should be cleaned every six months or one year, and all material scales should be calibrated and zeroed again with standard weights. Generally this work is carried out in combination with seasonal maintenance.
7) Maintenance during the running-in period
The drum motor is completely replaced with lubricating oil. When replacing the old oil, try to keep it as clean as possible, and try not to mix the new and old oil. At the same time, when replenishing the oil in the future, pay special attention to the fact that oils of different brands should never be mixed.
8) Storage and maintenance
1. When the equipment is not used for a long time, it needs to be sealed and maintained, and anti-theft treatment is performed on important parts.
2. Thoroughly clean the silo, drain the water accumulated in the filter, and release the compressed air in the gas path system.
3. Add enough lubricating grease to all lubricated parts, and cover the exposed friction parts with anti-rust oil.
4. Apply external support to all weighing hoppers so that all sensors are in a non-stressed state.
5. Loosen the adjustment bolts of the flat belt conveyor, so that the belt conveyor is in a slack state.
9) maintenance after repair
Post-maintenance maintenance means that when a part of the equipment is restored after overhaul, the equipment will be fully maintained by the way, and the maintenance content will be carried out according to actual needs. After major repairs to important parts of the equipment, this part is generally carried out according to the run-in period regulations.
Inclined belt conveyor
1. Before starting up, the inclined belt conveyor should inspect all parts to see if there is any damage or need to be adjusted, and find the problem and deal with it in time. And add grease to the place to be lubricated as required.
2. When the inclined belt conveyor is running, the conveyor belt is seriously deviated, the warning light is on, and after the material is delivered, it should be stopped to correct it. After correcting, manually reset the deviation switch.
3. When there is obvious slippage between the transmission drum and the conveyor belt during operation, the weight of the tensioning counterweight must be increased.
4. The sand and stone material scattered at the bottom of the inclined belt frame body and the tail roller pit should be cleaned regularly to avoid affecting the normal operation of the conveyor. The sand adhering to the roller should also be cleaned regularly.
5. When the small area of the conveyor belt is degummed, it must be glued and repaired in time, otherwise it may cause the damaged surface to expand rapidly.
6. Always observe whether the head and tail cleaners are working properly, especially when the lower part of the inclined belt frame is heavily sprinkled, the cleaner should be checked.
1. If a funnel is installed, check the ash storage and empty it as required (make sure the ash storage is not overfilled).
2. If a rotary valve or screw conveyor is installed, make sure that the collecting hopper is emptied.
1. Turn on the compressed air tracheal sewage faucet to discharge moisture and measure the pressure difference.
2. If it is higher than the ordinary pressure difference, please refer to it; trouble shooting;
3. Every 6 months
1. Check whether there is dust in the clean air part of the dust collector, if there is, please refer to it; trouble shooting;
2. Check whether the sealed door is intact.
3. Check whether the reverse pulse is normal.
4. Check the interval time of the reverberation pulse.
5. Check whether the solenoid valve and diaphragm valve are operating correctly.
6. Check the motor and fan (if installed).
7. In order to ensure that there are no malfunctions and no planned shutdowns, the following inspections should be conducted at least every 6 months.
7.1 Check the clean air outlet.
7.2 Check the filter cartridge.
7.3 Check the external seal and tighten the clamp.
7.4 Check whether the dust removal cycle is working correctly.
7.5 If possible, check the pressure difference.
7.6 Check if the running timing and pause interval are correct.
7.7 Check the motor and fan (fan type only).
7.8 Check whether the observation hole and the top cover are still tight.
1. Check the operation, sealing and lubrication status of the gearbox once a week, there should be no abnormal noise, oil leakage and other phenomena. If the amount of oil is insufficient, it should be replenished in time, but it should not exceed the oil level line.
2. Check the connection and tightening status of the whole machine once a month.
3. It is strictly forbidden to mix hard and bulky materials or foreign materials into the conveyed materials.
4. After 100 hours of initial operation of the gearbox, please replace with new lubricating oil and replace it every 1000 hours thereafter.
5. Operate according to chapters, professional maintenance, do not disassemble and disassemble without permission (not required for installation).
1. Please keep the machine clean.
2. The drain valve of the gas storage tank is opened once a day to remove oil and water. In places with heavy humidity, please turn it on every four hours.
3. Please check the lubricating oil surface once a day to ensure the lubrication of the air compressor.
4. The air filter should be cleaned or replaced in about 150 days (the filter element is a consumable). However, it can be increased or decreased depending on the environment.
5. Check the tightness of the belt and the screws of each part once a month.
6. Please change the new oil after the first 100 hours of operation of the lubricating oil, and then change the oil every 1000 hours in the future.
7. After 1000 hours (or half a year), please remove the valve and clean it.
8. Clean every part of the machine once a year.
If you are interested about the construction machinery products for your company or industry, Kindly contact with me.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org ;Whatsapp:+86 19937387378