Maintenance is an important link to ensure the normal operation of the mixing equipment, the failure rate is reduced, and the service life is extended. Asphalt mixing equipment has been shut down for a long period of time in winter, and it is affected by factors such as lack of maintenance during construction. Various oils, lubrication protection, and key parts may change. If the equipment is not checked in detail in time When starting up and working, problems such as poor equipment operation will inevitably occur, which will shorten the service life of the equipment and affect the project schedule.
Unlike the south, the winter in the north is common with heavy snow weather, and the winter shutdown period is more than 5 months. The cold climate and environmental conditions will make the use of asphalt mixing plants face severe challenges. In order to make the mixing plant smooth in harsh weather conditions In use, the anti-snow maintenance measures of the asphalt equipment are essential and are necessary to ensure the smooth production of the spring of the second year. In addition to requiring users and service engineers to master some of the necessary knowledge of cold weather maintenance and maintenance, here are a few knowledge of asphalt maintenance in winter:
1. Bearings on the equipment that need to be lubricated regularly need to be filled with lubricating grease or covered with oil fillers to prevent the rain and snow from seeping into the bearings and causing corrosion.
2. All motors and burners are covered with waterproof cloth to prevent snow and moisture.
3. The winter mixing station may become a winter shelter for mice, cable ducts, control room locations, etc., to prevent rodents, etc., if necessary, put a rat board or rodenticide.
4. The belt needs to be tensioned during production, and each belt needs to be adjusted to be loose after winter to prevent the belt from cracking or deforming due to thermal expansion and contraction.
5. The cold storage bin, the hot storage bin and the dust bins should be emptied to prevent agglomeration.
6. The dust collector should do a good job of cleaning, do leak-proof and waterproof work after installation, and prevent the cloth bag from getting wet.
7. If it is a municipal station, production is still needed after mid-to-late October, and the lubricating oil of each reducer should be replaced with the corresponding winter special oil.
Doing good maintenance and standardizing operations can not only reduce equipment failures, but also reduce unnecessary losses, which can greatly extend equipment life and reduce operating costs. Large-scale mechanical equipment such as asphalt mixture mixing equipment is most afraid of failures that affect production and supply. In order to reduce the equipment failure rate and ensure the quality of asphalt aggregates, these are inseparable from maintenance work, especially the annual maintenance and maintenance before winter The maintenance of equipment before the start of construction is a necessary link to ensure that the equipment is always running in good condition.
If you are interested about the construction machinery products for your company or industry, Kindly contact with me.
Email:email@example.com ;Whatsapp:+86 19937387378