JS twin shaft mixer is a relatively mature concrete mixing equipment. As the host of hzs series mixing station, it has a large market share. Its output ranges from 0.5 square to 4 square. The dual-shaft mixer has stable performance and good customer feedback, and is widely used in large projects such as dams, bridges, highways, and high-speed rails.
Double shaft mixer Features
1. It can works independently.
2. It can be used as the host for a simple mixing plant or a large-scale concrete mixing plant
3. Stir evenly. There are several groups of stirring blades in the round-groove mixing drum are staggered to make sure the mixture can be fully stirred quickly and evenly in the drum.
4. It has good sealing performance by three-way sealing, aggregate frame sealing and hydraulic system oil supply pump, which can effectively prevent the slurry leakage cause by the main neck shaft worn.
5. Easy to operate. Whether it is loading, unloading, or water supply, it is highly automated, and all the motor control parts are in the electric box, which is safe and reliable to use, easy to operate and maintain.