Recently, the customer's concrete mixing plant has completed production and is now ready for shipment from the Camelway factory to Sri Lanka. So how does the batching station ship?
- The packing list and invoice for inspection and quarantine have been prepared, and the commodity inspection certificate has been obtained.
- The certificate of origin and various certifications of the mixing station required by the customer have been processed.
- According to the transaction method, successfully negotiated the responsibilities of all parties with the customer
- The freight forwarding company transports and declares the goods, and the freight forwarder arranges people to pick up the goods directly to the factory.
- Collect all the information required by the freight forwarder and submit it to the freight forwarder for customs declaration.
- The customs declaration is complete. At this time, a bill of lading (sea freight) or air waybill (air freight) will be generated. This form will be sent to the customer with the packing list invoice (if any, various certifications and certificates of origin). Since the customer does not need the original, a scan is provided Pieces. There is a lot of knowledge involved in bills of lading. Air waybills generally do not require originals. There are many forms of ocean bills of lading. I always ask customers in advance which one they need.
- The shipment is basically completed, and subsequent foreign exchange collection, verification, tax refund, etc. are involved